Effective Communication Skills
Dafam fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta | 21 – 23 December 2015 | IDR 5.800.000
Except for those with disabilities, can be said to all those able to do communication. However, not everyone is capable to perform, communicate and develop communication is effective.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Those looking to strengthen their communication and collaboration skills and work confidently with others.
This Program will help participants to be able to:
- Better understanding of how to communicate well,
- Create an atmosphere that is fun while communicating,
- Form a basic strategy that is important in communicating,
- Resolve conflicts in good and comfortable in personal and business activities
- Understand others better.
- Basic concepts in communication effective.
- Barriers in communicating.
- The method of communicating.
- Non verbal communication, body language, eye contact, etc.
- How to listen actively and effectively.
- The ethics of communicating in business.
- The psychology of communication.
- Personal Habits that impede or support communication
Drs. Bambang Darmadi, MM
He experienced in human resources management
- Case Study
TIME & VENUE
- Dafam fortuna Hotel, Jl. Dagen 60 Malioboro, Yogyakarta
17 – 19 February 2015
26 – 28 March 2015
02 – 04 July 2015
21 – 23 December 2015
08 am – 04 pm
IDR 5,800,000.00 per participant non residential
- Module / Handout
- Training Kit