EFFECTIVE NEGOTIATION SKILLS
Hotel Ibis / Twin Plaza/ JDC Jakarta | 26 April 2016 | Rp 1.750.000
Hotel Ibis / Twin Plaza/ JDC Jakarta | 26 Juli 2016 | Rp 1.750.000
Hotel Ibis / Twin Plaza/ JDC Jakarta | 12 Oktober 2016 | Rp 1.750.000
Hotel Ibis / Twin Plaza/ JDC Jakarta | 27 Desember 2016 | Rp 1.750.000
” Almost every day, in every aspect of business; selling, buying or dealing with contractors, we can give and take to agree a deal. The skilled negotiator always achieves much more without upstaging the other party. Everyone, whether new to negotiating or a seasoned veteran, must attend this course. The skills you gain benefit you for a lifetime.
Who Should Attend?
Directors, managers and executives whose role requires them to negotiate with customers, suppliers and others.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the concept of ‘win/win’ negotiation
- Plan and prepare their negotiation
- Use a range of negotiating skills to close deals effectively and avoid deadlock
- Develop their negotiating skills to work with tradables and conditions
Negotiation Skills Topics Covered:
- Preparing for the negotiation – get your strategy right
- Negotiating tactics
- Questioning the other party
- Making acceptable proposals
- Achieving a conclusion beneficial to both parties
- This workshop uses video cameras showing typical negotiating situations to highlight good and bad tactics. It is a highly participative course, based around the needs of each individual attending.
Ir. M. Tavip Sunandar, MM, PMP, Graduated from Chemical Engineering Bandung Institute of Technology (1988). He then joined with ARCO Indonesia as a junior engineer. Graduated from Magister Management (MBA) of Prasetiya Mulya Bussiness School. More than seventeen years experience in the Project Management area. He is PMP (Project Management Proffesional) credential holder. Since 2000 his position is as a Senior Project Manager BP Indonesia. His experience includes managing multiple West Java and Pagerungan Projects 2000 – 2003. He was responsible in full project cycles: Appraise – Select- Define – Execute- and Operate. He managed four Project Management Teams , 12 to 20 engineers and multiple contractors. He was also the Project Leader for Pagerungan Inlet Compression Project Define – Execute- and Operate. Currently he is the Project Manager of BP Tangguh Platform Project.
- Investasi Rp 1.500.000,- >> 2015
- Investasi Rp 1.750.000,- >> 2016
- Including : Training Tools, Certificate, Snack & Lunch