HIGH IMPACT PRESENTATION
Lumere Hotel, Jakarta | 13 – 15 April 2016 (20 hours) | Rp. 4.500.000
Do you want to present your ideas with conviction, control and pose? Do you want to overcome those ‘presentation anxieties’ and become comfortable and relaxed with your own speaking style? Do you want to expertly handle a challenging audience?
In this course, you will learn to deliver a presentation that’s clear, informative, memorable, motivating and convincing.
By attending this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Analyze your audience
- Organize your thoughts and write a clearly focused outline that wastes no words or time
- Develop your writing and organizing techniques
- Use visual aids
- Speak clearly and confidently in both prepared and impromptu speaking situations
- Manage presentation stress
- Speak and think with greater clarity and purpose stressing key ideas
- Face an audience with confidence and control and make the most of your own natural speaking
- Use your words and your body to convince and persuade the audience.
- Recognize what makes inspiring presentations
- Assess different audience needs
- Plan delivery of content, structure and objective
- Be more aware of your body language
- Establish credibility with your audience
- Communicate with emotional impact
- Use visual aids to maximum effect
- Give and receive constructive feedback
- Improve your confidence to present.
1. Introduction / Background
- Workshop objectives
- Expectation of participants.
- The 7 Steps in Effective Presentation
- Initial planning, Situational analysis
- Goal and Message Definition
- Audience analysis
- Planning the presentation Approach.
- Techniques to expedite the design process
- The standard presentation formula
- Organizations tools
- Titles –A full house may depend on them.
- Build the Content
- Explanation –desc’s, definitions and ground rules
- Supporting material –the meat of the presentation
- Visual aids Limited multimedia and multi-image presentations.
- Make Arrangements
- Six Axioms
- Arranging for facilities, equipment and incidentals.
- Test and Evaluate
- Planning a productive test phase
- Conducting a productive dry run
- Some criteria for evaluating presentations.
- Deliver: Show Time!
- Overview – some basic points
- Achieving positive nonverbal messages
- Language – the verbal channel
- Transmission of language – the voice.
- Follow-up: You’re not Through Yet
- Kind of follow-up
- Assessment and feedback.
- Special Presentation Situation
- The team presentation
- International presentation
- Speaking from a manuscript
- The presenter as emcee.
- Closing (Summary and Conclusion).
Who Should Attend?
- Anybody who wants to improve his/her presentation skill.
Sahala P. Sinurat, MSc and Twela Gunawan MM.
He accomplished, after getting a scholarship from Overseas Fellowship Program (World Bank), his master degree in Operations Research from University of Delaware, Newark (US) in 1990.
Mr. Sinurat has a proven record of teaching, training and consulting experiences and exposure to different cultures behind him, as he held several positions at various organizations that include:
- A researcher for the National Institute for Aeronautics and Space (LAPAN)
- Professional Staff to Lembaga PPM (a well-known management institute in Indonesia), specialized in human resources management and development, operations/production management, quantitative analysis; lecturer at post graduate of Lembaga PPM. He has about 10.000 hours of teaching to big, medium and small companies, local as well as multinational companies.
- Training and Development Manager for Rothmans of Pall Mall Indonesia, producer of white cigarette such as Dunhill, Kansas, White Horses, etc. His final project with the company was to lead assessment and selection process for merger purposes between British American Tobacco – Rothmans of Pall Mall Indonesia).
- Training and Development Manager for the British American Tobacco Indonesia
- Managing Director.
Schedule : April 13-15, 2016 (20 hours)
Venue : Lumere Hotel, Jakarta Pusat, Jakarta
Investment : Rp. 4.500.000