Managing Stress In The Workplace Training
Training Center, Jakarta Timur | 3 – 4 Desember 2014 | Rp 4.000.000
The specific objectives of this course were to :
- Understand the key causes, impacts and predictors of work-related job stress.
- Identify prevention/injury management themes and guiding principles in relation to work-related job stress.
Course Objectives Managing Stress In The Workplace Training
1. What Is Work-Related Stress ?
2. The Effects Of Stress On Health
3. Who is affected by stress ?
4. The Costs Of Stress
5. The role of an employer
6. Employee assistance program (EAP)
Who Should Attend
Courses are aimed at managers, safety specialists and all those who concerned with the safe and efficient performance of controlling of potentially hazardous in the workplace, such as HRD Manager, HSE Officer, Doctor and Occupational Health Nurse, General Services, Supervisor and workers, and any other who interest.
Date & Venue
- 3 – 4 Desember 2014
Time : 08.00 – 16.00
Venue : Training Center , Jl. Pondasi No. 50B, Kampung Ambon – Jakarta Timur
- Rp 4.000.000,-
- The fee included Instructor fee, Hand out, Training Kit, Lunch, 2x Coffee break and certificate.
- Excludeed any government taxes.